Sunday, September 26, 2010

Hello Parents!

As some of you may know, I was out this past week with a pretty serious knee injury. According to Mrs. Glazier, students did a great job following the rules and routines in Room 13 and had a very productive week. I am hoping for a smooth transition back to school this week and I just want you to know that business will continue as usual!

A few things to note
* This week's spelling list will look a little different in that most students will have 15 words, rather than 10.  This will be the case from now on.  Please check in with your child to make sure s/he does a spelling activity every week!!  (We had a few children forget last week!)

* I am looking for volunteers for our first Math Lab on Tuesday from 12:30-1:30.  I will send out an email as well - let me know if you are interested!

* Our fabulous Room Parent are putting the finishing touches on our volunteer schedules.  Those will come out this week! 

* I am putting together the final details for our Classroom Directory and I will get that information out to you as soon as possible.

That's all for now!  I'm looking forward to a great week! :)

No comments: