Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Welcome Back!

Hello Boys and Girls!


Welcome to our classroom blog! This is my first year using a blog, so there are still a few glitches, but I think it will get better as the year goes on. I'm hoping that YOU will eventually help me do some of the writing/posting - what do you think?

Are you excited to start second grade? I am! I have been in our classoom almost every day! I still have a lot of work to do, but I know it will be ready in time for the first day of school. I can't wait for you to see it!

I am looking forward to meeting you soon! If you want to meet me and see our classroom BEFORE school starts, you are welcome to come in next Thursday (Aug. 26) from 10-1. If not, I will plan on seeing you the first day of school!

Your Teacher,
Mrs. Marzilli

No comments: